– Ages 5 to 7 years old –
The CCYAA in partnership with NBA Canada is proud to present the launch of our new program: Jr NBA!
This weekly program is geared for children aged 5-to-7 years and provides an entry-level basketball experience that is fun, healthy and interactive!
With a curriculum developed through a partnership between NBA Canada and Canada Basketball, our participants will focus on fundamental movement skills of running, jumping, throwing, catching, balance, agility, and co-ordination. The program will also work to begin the development of some of the fundamental basketball skills such as dribbling, passing, shooting, rebound and playing defense.
When : February 4, 2017 to May 2017 (14 weeks)
– Session A (2:00pm to 3:15m) OR Session B (3:30pm to 4:45pm)
Where: Unionville Meadows P.S. (355 South Unionville Ave, Unionville, ON )
(Kennedy, just south of Hwy 7, east of T&T Grocery Store)
Cost: $250 per participant
– CCYAA certified JR NBA coaches (1:5 instructor-to-child ratio)
– Size-appropriate Spalding® Rookie Gear Basketball
– Jr NBA team branded t-shirt
– Prizes, special events, etc.
Age : 5-to-7 years old
To register, please fill out the registration form
Please submit one application per child.
Payment is to be made through cheque addressed to “Canadian Chinese Youth Athletic Association” and sent to:
826-111 Elizabeth Street
Toronto, ON M5G 1P7
2) Send an E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use “ccyaa” as the password of the transfer
- Please include the participant’s full name and session in the memo of the E-transfer
- Please clearly indicate the method of payment on the registration form.